Why Do We Give To The Local Church?
Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided to us. (Psalm 24:1)
We embrace irrational generosity. We know it changes lives — ours and the people we are reaching.
At New Harvest, taking action on your generosity is SIMPLE!
How Do I Give To The Church?
You can give IN PERSON:
- We don’t “Pass the Plate” – GIVING RECEPTACLES are on the back wall as you exit the sanctuary. Envelopes are available
for your giving (back pockets of the chairs) or at the receptacle boxes.
- Offerings can be designated for a particular event/ministry/program.
- We have a “GIVING STATION” kiosk located at the back of the sanctuary. You can give to the church via CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, APPLE/ANDROID PAY
You can give BY TEXT:
- TEXT GIVING is available by sending the $ amount to 832-981-7911.
You can give ONLINE:
- Give a One Time Gift – Any amount is welcome and appreciated
- Schedule a Recurring Gift – Using Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT), you can set up an automatic weekly/monthly donation using your bank account or debit/credit card.
Tithing is our foundation of giving.
The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for
giving: the tithe.
When we give the first 10% of our income
to the church, we put God first in our lives.
Tithing is an act of worship that expresses
our gratitude, faith, and love for others.
PAYING YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS IS EASIER THAN EVER!
Simply start below and set up your online tithes and offering account.
- Access to your tithings amounts 24/7
- Setup a recurring tithing schedule and have your tithes automaticlly paid when you want them to
- 100% Secure, easy to set up and takes away the worry of missing your giving!
Come Join Us!
9 & 11 AM
12216 West Broadway
Pearland, TX 77584