The heart of the prayer ministry at New Harvest Christian Fellowship is to help bring people to that place of REFUGE in God in the midst of hardship and the storms raging against them:
- A place where people can feel free to express themselves and become all God has created them to be
- A place where we strive together in spirit with one mind to see the hand of God move bringing victory through the power of prayer
- A place where we see the promises of God manifest in peoples lives as we stand and believe God at His Word
- A place where believers believe that what God says it true
- A place where people find a place of refuge in God
The definition of REFUGE is :
1. protection or shelter from danger or hardship, safe haven, sanctuary
2. anything to which one may turn to for help, relief
R – Robe of Righteousness that covers us
E – Everlasting Love manifested to us
F – Faithful to perform His Word in our lives
U – Understanding of His Ways opened to us
G – Goodness poured out on us
E – Eternal Redemption made known to us
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Troubles . . .
We live in troubled times and all experience trials, health issues, unexpected deaths,
separations and divorce and even suicide of a friend or family member.
Where do you turn when you are hurting and overwhelmed?
Come to us. We are here to help.
Please call us @ 832-507-1229 or send us your prayer requests
so we can pray with you.